Wednesday, October 10, 2012

White Pizza & The Long Haul.

I'd like to give credit where it is due. 
The Roasted Vegetable is the name of the cookbook that started this idea for me.


Roasting Vegetables and layering them between ricotta & mozz./provolone
All sitting nicely on a rolled out pizza crust.


I add a hearty amount of roasted garlic, cracked pepper & fresh oregano & a small amount of fresh basil.


I have been thinking about the long haul. If I eat my veggies now, what will that mean for my body in 30 years. If God gives me the years, I want to spend them giving my best.


My heart skips a beat. My child is caught in discovery. Learning through every meaningful glance to see his Creator. I think about the long haul. 


The raised voice didn't work this morning. So I lower myself & look eye to eye.
This is a pattern. We need to find a new one.
We have been called to more....to better.

I think about the long haul, a gentle voice & a verse.
"It is His kindness that leads to repentance."


Oh I need to be lead. 
I'm a sheep, so grateful & glad to recognize the voice of my Shepherd.



No comments:

Post a Comment