Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wyoming Waters


The plan was to photograph each state from Mi to Wy. 
 I forgot by Indiana....
We pass tree and corn field and land in the loving, hospitable home of my 
brother & his beautiful wife.
The perfect pit stop on a 25+ hour trip.


A lengthy but smooth road trip necessitates
 thanks.
My children laugh together in the back seat,
my hubby rests his arm next to mine 
smiling his "I love my wife" smile.
My heart is full and rushing.


We arrive in Wyoming.
 I cannot help but sing aloud as I cross the river to the hot springs.
"Streams of mercy never ceasing call for songs of loudest praise"
A passerby has the courtesy to nod, not stare and hike on.

For a few months I will call this home. 

A dearly loved Wyoming friend mused
"you never quite leave a place you love, you take part
of it with you, and leave a part of you behind."

A wedge of my heart beats in the wilds of Wyoming.





2 comments:

  1. Just signed up for your blog :) I hate to cook so you're going to be good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll try to find a way to inspire you:)

    ReplyDelete