Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I am still here.

And life is still whizzing by, but not past me. Let me tell you I am in an all out sprint to keep up.

So many changes…keep running!

So many emotions to balance…head down, heart tight, deep breaths…..keep running!

Paul's reminder ringing in my ears "forgetting what is past"…..keep running! Press in - Press on.



And when there is loss, there is newness too. And I can choose to run harder with my face to the wind.

I will swim harder in the strong current coursing through my veins.  I am not alone, and this season was allowed and it has purpose. And I will choose to trust the Almighty. The wind and waters run through 
His outstretched hand.

And knowing that gives me hope & purpose & grace to hold on. To wait expectantly, trusting God for what's next. Living gratitude for the scrapbooks and souvenirs I have collected along the way.


Did you know that palm trees can bend all the way to the ground in a storm with out having their roots pulled out? They spring back up after the storm…..Ps 92:12 "The righteous will flourish like a palm tree."
So grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment