Thursday, June 6, 2013

This weeks trend....


Is hummus.

Made from a really easy concoction of 2-4 Tbsp Olive oil, 14oz Chick Peas/Garbanzos,
at least a clove of garlic, Salt, Pepper, 6 Tbsp. Tahini
and 2-4 Tbsp lemon juice

From there you can get creative.

This week I have made Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (above)
and also tried an artichoke add.
Both were delicious.

So is just plain old Hummus...which I also made this week.


It takes about 10 min. and is part of an easy, nutritious lunch.
Here's a pict of ours.

With the crazy, I'll get to it next week kinda schedule I've been keeping, it is super important to me that I am eating well.

Soon fresh produce will be everywhere, but this week I will be eating hummus in all its wonderful varieties.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am going to have to try this. Quick question, "What is Tahini?"

    ReplyDelete